Life is not a happy ending movie..part 1


Last Sat I went to Semenyih to see a friend 'akad nikah'...its a long trip from home but I was happy for that Trip as I can kill two birds with one stone....yup...but that was what I thought but not what happened....Pepatung was in KL...and I thought that I would have the opportunity to see her...It have been almost two years since I last met her...I miss pepatung so much....I don't know why she came to KL....she must have been missing me too.....

We messaged each other while I was in the car to Semenyih...

Pepatung "Klcc tgv. Stll ere. I'l go Times Square 2moro. Myb u cud go thre aftr d wdng. I'l leave arnd 4.30 4 m bus left at 5."

Darkheart "Ok.I'l do my bestest..."

Pepatung "Do so if u wnt 2. Bt try ur bst 1st."

Darkheart "of coz i will...d wedding is like numb 2 now.."

Pepatung "Bt if its 2 mch trble...we stil hve pngkor 2 look 4ward 2.So its fne."

Darkheart "Yup..its just dat b4 dis we made so many plans n it didnt work out..."

Pepatung "Okie. Cme then. Cme by hook or b crook so i wnt b lnely dis whle trip."

darkheart "Yes..i'l crawl there if i hav too.."

Pepatung "Dts d spirit. M headin bck. Klcc's no fun 4 wndw shppn 4 al d premises r hi class."


the plan seemed ok but thats not the story.....

Comments

The Spiral Eyes said…
jika tidak keberatan,sudilah menjadi salah seorang follower saya ya..terima kasih

oh ya by the way,you have a very nice blog...kee on writing ya
Darkheart said…
haaaa.....hmmmmm......oh oh nanti xadil lak kat blog2 laen yang aku follow tp xletak sbg follower lak...but i will visit ur blog yek....k?
nurain said…
dakheart..sorry if im being lame..tapi kan..pe yang mahu ko sampaikan disini...

gue sudah lost~
Darkheart said…
nurain - ohhh no, u'r not lame....wait tii i update it...then u'll undesstand it.....xsempat nak tulis.....

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulation sis!!!

Batteries for Yashica MG-1