Life is not a happy ending movie : Part 2

From the previous entry I wrote the messages that we text each other on the Saturday...we were planning to meet on Sunday..she slept at Cititel Hotel near pudu....I slept at Shah Alam....I was thrill to meet her...I haven't meet her for almost two years...only god knows how I miss her.

I have to attend a wedding at Semenyih 1st......she woke me up in the morning....

Pepatung : " Up. Up. Bestmen cnt b lte."

It was 9.17 in the morning....I woke up and got ready but have to wait for the others to get ready..I msg her text her bck at 11.37 am....

Darkheart : "Bru nk pg dear....tgu 7 jejaka terhngt bsiap pun macm pompuan jgk...hihi"

Pepatung : " jejaka terhangit u mean. Who sys gals r pcky, guys 2.

and I went to the wedding.....we wait for the 'bersanding'...took a lot of pics and reuniting with friends....

I was worried....its 3 already and I was still here...I miss her i want to see her now....but I cant go anywhere...who can send me to K.L.....at 3.16 pm I texted her...

Darkheart : " stil in tme square?."

Pepatung : "Gues u cnt make it huh? stl ere. easy to get d bus station from ere. M eatin McD."

Darkheart : "Tme Square?..m findin way..."

Pepatung : "Alne or along wit ur konco2? Tmes square ya."

Darkheart : " wit konco2 bt m tryin 2 loose them..we'r startin 2 leave now.."

Pepatung : " Wel its n hour b4 m dprtre. Bttr not losin ur wy.

I was running out of time....I asked my friend to send me to Pepatung's hand.....They agreed..I was relieved but still my heart thumping up n down....

We planned to meet so many times b4 and never have the pleasure to acomplish it...there were always somethings that stopped us from doing so....I really hope that this time its different... i want to see her even if its only for a minute...

Semenyih to times square took a long time.......its 4.30 and we were still not there.....and we're not from around here so the road can really play tricks on us.....

Darkheart : "In kl yet stil nt arrive..u stll there..?..feels like in the movie....the man rush 2 c d girl b4 her departure..."

Pepatung :"Ere stil bt disis nt a mvie wit a hppy endin i gues. M bus is at 5 n d latest i've 2 get out of ere is 4.40."

.........yupppppp m late......I called her and told her to go to the bus station....she's going back to Pahang....I dont want her to loose her bus.....I told her that i'll be headin to the bus station...she said that it is at Titiwangsa..... I dont know this area and so was the driver....but we're finding way...I cant wait 2 see her...I want to see that smile on her face...

Pepatung :"Dnt come. d driver's honkin mad. C u at Pangkor anas.."

Darkheart : "Still not movin?....I'll cme...if i cud c u frm outside the bus is gud enuff..."

Pepatung : "Turns out m gna hve 2 wait 4 thse who're late. hve fun wit d rest of ur weeknd."

We lost our way but still keen o go there....she texted me again....

Pepatung :" M off. C ya. m sad... we rlly need 2 meet dis h'day. Rlly!"

Darkheart :" M rally sad..almost there...rlly wanna meet u..feel like centuries ago we last met..yup.d holiday must happen.

Pepatung : " of cuz. Almst two yrs? Cnt remember hw mch taller u r thn me. Dats hw we've nt wlkd 2gtr."

This is my saddest weekend this year.....I really miss her....no one else can replace her in my heart.........

Comments

nurain said…
huu..2 years?2 month tu pon da kire sangat la lamenye..huhu..kalo rancang2 mg susah sket la dakheart..sabar la ye..im praying for the best for both of u~
Darkheart said…
nurain- yup...memang lame sangat rasenye....skg tgh rancang ngan dier nak g hiliday kat pangkor sesame...mintak2 le jadi....thakns 4 ur prayer.....
nurain said…
waa..nak g holiday sesame?nak dengki boley x?huhu
next month dah start cuti sekolah.

satu bonus untuk para cikgu!

:D
Darkheart said…
Miss Weed - Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!! antara perkara paling bersyukur jadi cikgu huhuhuhuhuhu.........
Darkheart said…
nurain - xperlu dengki pun...kan exam nak abeh dah....go reward urself wit a holiday.......
kutai said…
kmu nk aku tolong ape2 x kat pangkor? mebe aku xdpt nk join..caca ade BTN la plak..mcm2 hal..xpe..kome pegi je la...aku tolong mane yg patut..hahahaha menyesal xtanye kat org tua tepi jalan ari tu..hahahahahaha....xpasei2 aku kene marah ngan kamu..ahahahahha....
Darkheart said…
Kutai-
kalo cha chia xde pun pe salohnye join....dier bawok cousin dier....sian lak cousin dier jadi ubat nyamuk nanti.....
nawoo said…
ermmm..i think i knw her.. i cant wait 2 c for ur happy ending.. kamu mmg layak utk rasa bahagia..cam aku sekaranglee hehe.. coz y? coz everythng happend 4 a reasons... tp nasihat aku, pilih org yg btul2 sayangkan kamu n hargai kamu..jgn terburu2.. good luck buddy..
Darkheart said…
nawoo - hehehehe miss u nawoo........when will we be able to meet again....cepat le transfer sini balik.......

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulation sis!!!

Batteries for Yashica MG-1