I was defeated by an egg...what a Yoke!!!

I'm a grown man...just 1 look at me and you know it....I got hairy arms and my face.?...if I didn't shave for 3 days, a lion can live in this savannah...but...an egg..yes an egg has ruin my whole reputation..huhuhuhuhu
last week I went to 7e to buy cigarettes...I looked upon this egg-shape things on the counter...they were shining in orange and white under the light...I was intrigue by them...I wondered what they were....but I kept my cool....

Two days after that I found myself in 7E again...buying my daily dose of smoke...the egg-shape things on the counter was sold out....uhhh...in just two days and they were sold out...made me wondered again...my curiosity struck me...m like going mad to know what's in the egg....I read the box that they were in...it said "50 surprises"...uhhh...

and tonight....I found myself buying it...I lost my macho infront of the cashier...this egg was making me trembling with curiosity that the cashier giggled meant nothing..All I could think off was the thing inside the egg..I rush and opened it.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....I lost my macho for this thing....is it worth it?........ uh uh the bad thing is I still have the heart to buy another 1...maybe the next egg will really suprise me....huhuhuhuh a grown man was defeated by this egg...watch out...maybe u'll loose ur cool just like me...

Sorry for the blurry pictures.....(kamera nset cap ayam)


Comments

Darkheart said…
who?...me?...Ohhhh that purple thing...
nurain said…
hahha...ni la org panggil telur bertuah..neway..chumey la..pe 2 cincin ek
D'heart said…
bukan cincin....mcm dibuat dri getah pun ade..kalo baling melantun lantun....ape tah......

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulation sis!!!

Batteries for Yashica MG-1