want to feel again....

Happy days....

I have not be happy for long that I forgot when was the last time I felt it. I tried all the things that could make me happy but they did not works. first I thought I would be happy when I got my first DSLR camera but I did not feel it then the ipod and still no leap in the heart. I went on holiday at Vietnam but no still did not felt it. I got my license but it did not do anything. Then I got a car, still not happy. I went to Penang and went wild but nop still did not worked.

Maybe this is what adulthood is like.

I am all grown up and I did not notice it.

When did all this happened?

Now I know why grown ups always frown. I frown when people did not see me.


Comments

Fadhlah said…
ko dah tua..bawak2 la bertaubat...kawin cepat..mungkin anak2 ble membawa kegembiraan..mau try ka?
Silverleaf said…
hahah kawen mane leh try2...kalo kawen memg kawen je...uishhhh besonye tanggung jawab kalo ade anak...tah aku leh pikul ke tak...
LurvelyLynn said…
weh jum g rock the world 9! mana tau kut bleh happy..huhuhu

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulation sis!!!

Batteries for Yashica MG-1