First time....


First time.
Today is the first time I wash my car. It is not as easy as I thought. To most people this is a stupid thing to write. Well, I am twenty-six years old and it was my first time of washing my own car. A car that I own. What's the big deal?. Not big to you rich snobs but yes to moderate people like me. people whose income does not reach thirty thousand a year, we dream about this. A car that we own with our own blood and sweat. Ohh and its extra special for me as I have only own a car license this year and the car this year too. I know its a pride of a peacock. something that does not need to be brag about. Yes I notice that I am being silly. Oh well please let me be silly and happy for a while.

Comments

syitah said…
what nice looking hand you have, it seems delicate almost like a female's....hehe

oh sorry xde kaitan dgn entry..

keta ape yg dibeli itu?
Silverleaf said…
hhi not really..that is the palm..the back of the hand is hairy....just a plain car....
Sir Matno said…
congrats!

at least you own it, not like many out there, boasting with their parents' property!

bravo, bro!

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulation sis!!!

Batteries for Yashica MG-1