new family member.....

I got home tired...parked the car and entered the house...I thought my mother was not home...usually she did not lock the door....

An orange fur ball came hunting my feet....It put its head on my sock-covered foot....Then I heard my mother said " ni lah ahli rumah kite yang baru"

She got herself a cat...nice furry animal...we called him Kuning even though the colour is more to orange....

What a nice Tomcat he is......but always rubbing his body at my feet...I cannot even walk properly in the house...he's always ahead of me....

I lock him up in the kitchen....tricked him with food....cant let him sleep beside me....

*** I'm scared of taking pictures of him...people said that cats die after we shoot their pictures...and I got experience of loosing two cats...Do not want to have another heart-breaking moment again...

Comments

firah said…
wah... bEshnya dia bela kucing baru... jaga elok2 ya...
Silverleaf said…
its my mom's cat...but it grown attached to me...
LurvelyLynn said…
loosing a cat sedeynye memang teramat.. 2 kali gak aku kene..sambil menangis2 korek kubur nak tanam mereka.. pastu malas nak sayang kucing dah.

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulation sis!!!

Batteries for Yashica MG-1