nice guys finish last

I heard this too often that it must be true. Does it really goes this way. Oh hmmm then I should not be the nice guy. People say nice guys are boyfriends materials and women always want to hang out with them but they never be her boyfriend because they will say "you are to nice". Yes I had been in that situation.

2003. The year where I met a beautiful lady when I was doing my practicum. There were four of us guys who wanted to woo her. At first I do not want to play in the game. The three practicum partners tried so hard to catch her attention that I was left behind in the teachers' room talking to no one. I stept up and get my engine running and went to them. I did not introduce myself. Then suddenly she asked everybody phone number. She asked mine too. I thought she was just being polite to me as she had asked the other three numbers. I gave it to her thinking that she would never called anyway.

That night I recieved a message from her. She said she liked my tie. It was a cartoon tie of the Simpson family where brad shows his butt. I sais thanked. and the SMS went out till late at night. She said she had been wanting my number for a long time but did not know how to ask. When I came to her she knew that was the only time she could asked me. To be polite and to blind the other, she asked their numbers first.

Our affair were secret. But I told my roommate who was also one of the three practicum mates. I asked him. We were so closed like siblings. I do not want to offend him. I asked him if he liked her and I would back off if he did. He said no and that he had always knew that I had the affair. I was relived with his answer. The next day, I popped up the question to her. She said yes. The affair had gone deeper.

Each time after school we would have a date. I always asked my roommate to carried my bag home. Not that he had to carried it all the way. We came by car every morning. It was only after school that I took the different route. The affair was going so smoothly. Nobody at school suspected anything. We acted like there were nothing going on between us at school. The other guys still talked about wooing her and I just smile. My roommate gave conspicuous smile each time he saw me smiled.

Happy days were not long. I got stabbed by my own friend. My own brother. He spread lies and doubt into the girl's heart. He told her lies that it made her called me one night and wanted to end the relationship. He told her that I was only playing her. I would abandon her after the practicum. She thought I was really playing her a fool as my own best friend that I considered as brother told her that.

I managed to save the relationship for awhile. She got clear of how the lies had decieved her. We continiued our affair for awhile but the lies about how I always played girls just for fun still on her mind. She ended our relationship one night. She ended it the cruel way. She did not confronted me and told it to my face. She said that I am too nice that she cannot manage confronted me. She told the girl that was the person that gave me rides to school. and that was how I got my break up.

Comments

yattt said…
there's nothing to worry about...masa menentukan.
Orang baik, dapat yang baik..=)
well we all sometimes lose one or two of rotten fruits that once we thought were fresh for us. their loss.
Silverleaf said…
Yatt :Yup..hmmm that scared me as I'm not that baik hehe...

Mighty Jacksparrow : Or it could be that I am the 1 who is rotten that no 1 pluck me up...huhuhu
Just_najmiE said…
wow, u have lotsa experiences and doubts about love.. hope everything turns out good for u.. wish u the best of luck!! (^^,)
Silverleaf said…
ohhh thabnk you...hihi...well got more to tell actually but afraid its gonna be bored....
LurvelyLynn said…
ni ke gal yang ko tertunggu2 msg die kat frenster tu? heheheh

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulation sis!!!

Batteries for Yashica MG-1