Leave me alone for awhile...

I have been running away from people around me for these few days. I wanted to be left alone for sometime...last Sunday I went for a course at pangkor...It was the perfect gateway to loneliness... I made new friends on the Island...I have always be friendly...I ran from everybody and I met new people... They asked me to go for island hopping but I don't wan to...uhhh an old man lend me his motorcycle when i said i want to look around the island...hmmm peole have been so nice to me since Sunday when my depression was on maximum mode huhuhu....

Sunday :

I went to the workshop to change engine oil and everything that need to be change. I left my motorcycle there and went to the mamak's restaurant. I ate nasi beriyani. didn't finish the food and the teh o ais. Then i went to the counter to pay for the food. i was shock...RM13.90...I never knew that nasi beriyani with ayam pedas and tea could be this expensive.. I paid the food and walk out the premise..a few steps away then i heard the cashier called me...he made mistake...Oo and he's so sincere to call me back and give me back my money...so there is sincere people in this town

I walked to the workshop to pick up my bike....
The mechanic stood there with his wife he said he's waiting for me...the workshop closed..it only open until 1 on Sundays....huhuh he smiled and said that he was about to look for me...he didn't show any angry reaction or anything....he was so nice....he said it like it was his fault when it is mine heeheheh...there is still patient people in this town...
I have to go now....I'll continue this later.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bless...

The person I love the most.....

The Mask you're wearing.....