Award.....

Thank you nurain for giving me this award...eventhough I know I didn't reallly qualified but u made my day....I was depressed today....when i came home from work and stumble this award, i was a bit happy...thank you so much for the award.... uhh i know i have to tag some people...hmm ok....these are five blogs i want to tag....

1) Poyotito - He always know what to write...and so 'slamber'....that's what makes his blog so cool...he's very funny too...
2) Pjoe - He knows how to convey his words....
3) Pie - Uhhh she always updated her blog with wonderful songs...
4) Sue Anna Joe - She is an amazing artist...great photographer...and lively too...
5) Nurain - yup...she's the 1 that tagged me.....is it okay to give back the award to her?.....no harm i think....thank you for all ur attention and advice...u r always true to urself....dats what i like about you.....

*** Some people that i tag did not even know me but i like reading their blog....so if they didn't post the tag i wont feel annoying or anything...they owe me nothing...I just hope they keep writing.......Sincere from me.....

Rules:
Give to the people whom you feel BEST GILA-GILA
Only 5 people
Link to that person who had received the award
Sesiapa dpt award ni diwajibkan buat posting kat blog dier sbb dier dpt award,
Inform the people yg dpt award ni kat blog dier ok!!
Dan orang yang layak mendapatkan nye

Comments

Anonymous said…
congrats beb....yes i agree..dis award belong to u..ur wrote wif ur true heart..n all in dis blog,,is reality..all dis things happen in human life..yes..da boxes of life..da true title...jzt love it!!

somebody u hv forget
Darkheart said…
somebody i hv forget? - uhhh thanks...hmmm did i forget bout u?...hmmmmm or its just ur nick name?...welll...if i really know u than i must been a buffoon to forget u.....mayB someday u'll xpose urself? n i'll b happy bout it.....
Anonymous said…
u'll b happy??hmmmm...i'm too shy to introduce my self...hihihihihi....we're so close b4....hmmm..jzt ignore..k take care ya.....tata

somebody u jzt forget...
Darkheart said…
uh uh make me more curious.....hmmm close u say....uhhhhh m close to everybody.....

Popular posts from this blog

bless...

The person I love the most.....

Congratulation sis!!!