I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the tunnel....its not this wide but this is like the room in the tunnel...scary dark tunnel....

H
ello everybody!!! I miss u so much..... I just came back from a trip at Vietnam around Ho Chi Minh City....I know to some of you this is not a big deal...I dont come from a wealthy family so a trip like this mean so much to me....I been there since last Friday till last Monday...huhuhuhu I'm still excited about it......

When I was in school I didn't get the chance to follow any school trip....near or far...not to say that we lived in poverty it was just that at that time they looked like a waste of money...what important were food on the table, roof on our heads and clothes on our body....I always wanted to follw all those trips I missed back in school days but I didn't asked my mom because I knew that it would be out of budget.....

I won't put any other pictures to respect the other that were along on that trip....I dont think they would like to be expose here.....Hmmm I'm out of words..............think I'll continue later....my brother is home now...and he can't wait to play computer games....I'll back off...it is not that he's here all the time......bye for now.....

Comments

fishballisme said…
you seems very happy in the picture!

I'm sooo jealous with you because i've no budget to travel outside malaysia. Haih..
Darkheart said…
fishballisme - yup happy....nahhh u dont have to be jealous....it took ages for me too sum up the money...you can do it too.....
Just_najmiE said…
november 28, 2008..

u look chubby.. (^^,)
Silverleaf said…
heheh and I was chubby...not just looked chubby...i put on weight and loose them again easily...

Popular posts from this blog

bless...

The Mask you're wearing.....