Issue 1 : Stolen Identity...(Part 5)


Ok, I know this story is too long...let me cut it short then...

At the end, Majin-Boo divorced with her husband and Shrek also got a divorced. Both of them got married and even have a child together. They have a collection of children now from previous marriges. Both of them live happily until now. Their past haven't hunt them..or maybe just not yet....everything went fine for them..my life?...well that's another story....

p/s : - To Majin-Boo and Shrek,
I forgive both of you. I hope Both of you have a peaceful life together.

Comments

Anonymous said…
ye ye dah hbes pun cite majin boo neh...urmmm kalo dah jodoh kan...seb bek awk tak tergode ngn majin boo kalo tak msti awk dh ade anok tiri skang nih..hihihihihihi...

p/s............pas ni cite pe pulok gnti majin boo nih?

ms green

Popular posts from this blog

bless...

The person I love the most.....

Congratulation sis!!!