Time and Tide wait for no one...


Time and tide wait for no one... i feel like 24hours a day n 7days a week just not enough for me...So much things to do and so little time given...when everything collide together nothing can be done...in the end nothing is done as what expected...everything just go wrong...No one to be blame except I who did not manage it right.. i have become the slave of time...I must learn to take control , I must be the master who control my time... I must fight this ignorance of fate bestowed on me...I must look what inside this fate not curse everything that happen...I am bliss that I saw whats wrong now what I must do is to ride it like it was meant to be my ride...ride it like how it meant to be...This is my conscience talking...it is about time that I listen...

Comments

Anonymous said…
ni karangan sendiri ke??
not bad...
Anonymous said…
ape kate sesekali tuh wat le poem utk sy pulok..hihhihihi...
Anonymous said…
bile dah bace sume skali
ngn pnoh ketenangan brulah sy faham
so sy tgh tunggu mse yg sesuai tu
biarlah mase tu menntukan segalanye...

p/s..see u soon but not to soon...


ms green

Popular posts from this blog

bless...

The person I love the most.....

Congratulation sis!!!