tagged by aimee...

I was tagged by aimee..I have to write 10 things about me..at 1st, I wanted to answer the tag tomorrow but I just cant get some shut eyes yet.. I'm doing this post via phone so I'm sorry if I didn't link anything here..hmm let see, what should I tell about me..I'm not an interesting guy..I don't have much to tell...

1. I am not very tall. Just the average 175cm tall and my skin is tanned..ahaks(just another way to say 'dark'). I don't think that I am overweight but the bmi showed that I should loose some pounds. My weight is 75kg...oh I know you don't want to know bout all these..

2. I like chocolate and cheese very much.. I like chocolate in the form of cake, drinks, ice cream or chocolate bar but I only like cheese in the form of cake..ohh my..now I know where all these fat came from..hehe..

3. I don't like to drive. I prefer being in the passanger seat but usually I was the one driving now. They knew all my tricks not to drive and they won't buy any reason now..oh oh but they still believe I can't drive manual gear car and that's the only reason I got left..haha.. I hope none of my friends read this or I'll be left with no reason after this.. I don't like to drive because I like to sleep in the car...

4. I always plan to go somewhere every school holidays but seldomly carried out because the shortage of savings. I just don't know how to breed the money. I am too generous to myself that I spend on anything I want without thinking the end result. I need help. I am a shopaholic..ehh did I spelled it right?..ahh let it be.. I'll look at it later...

5. I am also a proscrastinator...ehh!! Waa!.. I wrote bad things about me...hmm.. I should stop now.. I'll continue the other 5 later..maybe tomorrow..it's late now and I need to give these eyes some rest..don't want to look like a zombie tomorrow.. Good night!..

Comments

arekymz said…
hahaha..
ape le..
xabeskan tag..
cett..
same la..
xreti nak simpan duet gak..
BOROS dan BOROI..
:P
Silverleaf said…
boroi??...ohh tidakkkk...kene sit up eh....

Popular posts from this blog

bless...

The person I love the most.....

Congratulation sis!!!