another half of the tag....

Time t pay the debt of the tag....here are the other half of ten things you should know about me....well not that I assume anyone has interest in reading about me....but it's a tag...and a tag is a tag....

6. I live with my parents....the only time I had been parted with them was the years in college. That was three years. Three wild years. The Three years I learned about life and people.

7. I never studied hard in my life. I don't know how or maybe I was just plain lazy. My UPSR, PMR, SPM results were all average. Just good enough for me not to hide them from my parents. hahahaha.... When I was in college, the laziness continued but at the end of the year, I changed.....I was quite proud of my CGPA...not that kind of proud that I want to tell everybody I meet what I got but proud enough to smile.....

8. I did not always want to be a teacher....I did not know what I want to do when I was in school...I had no ambition....maybe that's why I don't have the motivation to study before...When I was in college... I fell in love with the teaching profession..... I know I want to be a teacher.....I love being a teacher... maybe sometimes I complain about this and that....but I still love teaching.......

9. I have no girlfriend right now... I just don't know how to find one... people keep asking me when would I get married... well, I don't know how to answer that too......

10. I don't like rude people....I always try to be polite with anyone I met...rude people makes me angry.....

Ohhh...that's the end of this tag... I should tag any readers or any friends of this blog but I don't think they would read this.... I haven't been active in blogging lately.... I rarely leaves comment in anyone blogs lately and I think it severe the bond....I'm so sorry....I just don't have enough time lately.........

Comments

Jiyuu said…
No worries, friend. I've been pretty busy too lately so I'm kinda glad that my blogger friends aren't so active. That way, I don't miss blogging so much. I know, selfish reason....But don't worry, you haven't severed your bond with me! Or is that something to worry about...
arekymz said…
its okay..
we care sometimes.
:)
cari la awek cepat2..
kawen nnt jgn xjemput sudah..
:D
Silverleaf said…
hihi...TQ both of u....
LurvelyLynn said…
i dont like rude people too.. (do u think im rude? coz my words were quite harsh sometimes...)
Silverleaf said…
Lohai....I dnt think u'r rude....well at least not to me I assure u....

Popular posts from this blog

bless...

The person I love the most.....

The Mask you're wearing.....