Blog Log: Sebarang Jaya...


I'm in a friend house in Seberang Jaya. He asked me here to see his akad nikah and wedding ceremony here. I was reluctant to come at 1st but seems that nobody else can make it, I felt sorry for him and now here I am on the floor typing this log. I'm using my phone as a modem for this internet connection. Maxis has this RM8 for a day internet service. The speed is okay here, can even upload pictures to facebook. I'm satisfied with the speed. hoho it's funny writing a log. I did it because I watched Avatar yesterday and he did video log everyday...aku mudah terpengaruh....but no way m gonna do a video log...malu la wehh haha...and I sounded retarded in recorded devices haaahahahha...hmmm I brought my camera...he asked me to shoot a lil bit in the akad nikah and kenduri...m so lazy for free thingy hahahahahahahaha....hmmmmm I havent practice using the camera for quite sometime now...Donno if m gonna have the 'feel'...I need to 'feel' to get nice enough pictures....hmmmm what the heck...its free hahahahaahah.....I'm babling like a morone here because I'm bored...sorry readers...I know I have wasted your time...

Oh oh I miss dragonfly but I wont msg her. She never msg me either....yeahh of course she wont...I know it from the start....

Hmmm I donno what else to write...what should I write about???....I still cant sleep...my body is tired but my eyelids wont glue themselves to sleep.....oh oh hmmmmm....stop....maybe I should stop now before I make a total idiot of myself....not that I can look worse than now...huhu

Comments

Just_najmiE said…
u and ur ramblings.. hehe, they're funny.. btw, taking pics is fun.. but being paid is way more awesome.. good luck with that ya..

oh, u can always msg me.. =P

shit, I flirted.. ignore me..
Silverleaf said…
hihi...thanks najmie....oh oh i like being flirt with huhuhuhuhuhu

Popular posts from this blog

bless...

The person I love the most.....