pangkor journal day 2 again

huishhhh sebenonye maleh nak upload gambo dah sebab dah ilang idea nak tulih ape.....




I was on a course that was not meant for me..it was for a non-tesl teacher who teaches english at school.....its still the deepavali week and the other beg me to attend this course for her...a goody two shoes like me cant never ignore when somebody asks for help....

anyway, as I know the JPN man who was in charged for this course I was not entitle to sit in all the classes they organised.... when the other teachers were listening to the babbling of the facilitators, i was already at the beach......hehehehehe....it was only like a holiday to me....

Comments

arekymz said…
percutai yah???

nak ikot gak..

:DD
Fitriah said…
cantiknye pantai! tapi nape xde org mandi kat citu?
Silverleaf said…
akim,
kursus sebenonye...tapi anggap cam bercuti....

fitriah,
ohhh u shud come visit sometimes....its nice....
Silverleaf said…
ohhhhh sebab bukan musim cuti..semalam kan selasa.....org sume keroje....
Just_najmiE said…
ohh, I love the view!! (^^,)
lurvely lohai said…
kureng kan?...

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulation sis!!!

Batteries for Yashica MG-1