Pangkor journal day 1



I arrived at 5.00pm in manjung syariah court...No, I was not in any trial, i was waiting for my brother in-law there to send me to the jetty.. I arrived at the jetty at 5.15. my bro wanna hang out 1st but I told him that i was rushing. He went home and the jetty horned me goodbye...I missed the ferry. Two of my friends here came and we hang out at the Restaurang Jetty...I missed another ferry trip as I went to the toilet....damnn the time is 5.50pm and the registration closed at 6.30....but I was not worried...I been late to many courses and meeting before...hmmmm actually, not many but all the courses and meeting....i been to many meeting and courses that I almost know everybody in my district...so it wont be any prob..I'm infamous...haha....

I'm typing this post using my roommate broadband...its too slow...my roommate is an indian teacher...the indian teachers in kuala kangsar are all nice to me...I been in the circle for five years...so I'm like a Malay Otai in tamil's schools comunity hohohohoho...I am bragging like a fool here because I am bored....ohhh by the way, i am teaching in tamil's school and that is why tamil's schools teachers know me...heheh..its nice teaching in the estate...the parents never come to me to complaint anything....I got that snob kind of look that they didn't dare to offend me.....ohhh i developed this kind of expression after college....I have to put this mask for my own sake...u donno how parents can be....they attacked some of the teachers from the schools before....but they didn't even dare to mention my name.....hmmmm I am babling like a baboon...uk uk uk uk....i usually write without thinking first and the outcome is always stupid haahaha....ok, before I made a complete fool f myself I better stop....

good night....

Comments

DH said…
Wether they afraid.
Or they just cant stand dat ur getting more and more 'jambu' with those sun glases..
Hahahahahahaha..
XD
regard
know from blogger Indonesia
This is my first blogger to make the comment and please come back greetings and congratulations and success
Fitriah said…
the outcome is not stupid but it seems cute to me. heh heh
Silverleaf said…
Dh,
nahhh m not jambu..its all in the power of editing hahaha....the pictures are all lies....

kerja keras,
oh oh...hmmmm nanti saye melawat blog....

fitriah,
ohhh m blushing...u just bein nice..thank you..
Just_najmiE said…
eh, camana I forgot to comment this post?.. mr anas, u look so cute!.. XD XD XD

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulation sis!!!

Batteries for Yashica MG-1