a bee pretending to be as free as a dragonfly....





i'm pretty busy this week...I shouldn't have time to update....oh oh i pick up again my old hobby...hmmm I have a lot of hobbies....fishing,swimming,photography,drawing,....but its kinda according to the moods.....now I'm back into fishing......I bought a new reel and rod...I shouldn't have as I already have 3 of them but all of them were given by my elder brother...I wanted my own stuff.....Its cheaper and not as nice but its my own and I love it.......its fun but kinda not suitable now as I don't have the time....yesterday I fished for an hour...just melepas gian....oh oh and I caught a pretty big fish...just a fish...just one...I wished I had more time.....the water was just right yesterday...

Comments

Qarl said…
those yg ade patience je sesuai dgn hobby fishing tuh...

agak2 dpt x ikan jerung gergasi yg hangat diperkatakan skang haha
Silverleaf said…
jerung gergasi???..hmmm bukan leh makan pun....pg mancing siang best...sbb sambil menunggu leh bace buke...tenang je rase...its not about the fish sangat but the tranquility........
Silverleaf said…
buke tu apekbende nye??...I mean buku....book...
Just_najmiE said…
hahaha, correcting urself when u can just delete that comment n post a new one.. so funny la u mr!.. (^^,)

I love to fish, but sadly, I haven't done it for so long.. sighh..
Fitriah said…
fishing??waaa tabah! tapi best ikan tu nanti boleh makan. keke
DH said…
Just like my dad..
Ignore what i just said bout u being jambu..
Gambar yg latest mcm sseorang cikgu yg garang jer..hahahaha
Silverleaf said…
just najmie,
ohhh same ere...no time..have to steal my own time....

fitriah,
hehe..the fish is the big bonus...i like fishing to relax myself....bring a book...a bottle of coke, a mat.......some junk food....sit...read and wait for the diggling sound of the bell on the rod....

Dh,
hoho kalo xshave memang nampok barbaric pun....baru rr wolverine hahahahaha
Firol said…
kaki joran rupenya yeop..
dah lama tingglkan aktiviti ni
Finaz said…
hari Sabtu ni pegi lah kat Kemensah belakang Zoo negara ada Jack Pot rm1k. Ikan confirm ada..kalau dapat tonsan perghh..confirm menanglah.. abang saya selalu gi mancing kat sana..
Silverleaf said…
firol,
hehe...xde le kaki sgt....lagipun suke mancing sungei je...laut xberape nak gemo sangat....

finaz,
oh oh the sad thing is I'm 300km away from there....
.o r k e d. said…
da tuka url.sila update ya (:
nintendo r4ds said…
As a newbie i was looking for some kinda of info. So, I found this interesting blog. I want to come here again again.
Silverleaf said…
u r welcome here...drop by anytime u want to...

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulation sis!!!

Batteries for Yashica MG-1