Sunday, April 26, 2009

pearl of orient


Hi...I missed the blogsphere....

just came back from Penang...I studied there for 3years and frequently went there to shop after the 3years but I had never been to some places that I just went yesterday and the day before. I came as a tourist and acted like one too..haha....hmmm now I know why Penang is a tourist attraction. There are a lot of history written in the streets and building. I wont upload any picture I took there yet....just two picture from he phone here...still tired of the journey...maybe next time...

10 comments:

yanti said...

acted as tourist dapat diskaun ker?

Fadhlah said...

mesti dapat nyer..aku dulu pon rajin gak berlakon...

firah said...

menci!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ada org tu dtg png xjpa frh... what a bEfday present u gave ha! =( marah nih... he3...

Silverleaf said...

haa yeah and they treat u better if they hik u'r a tourist..heeeh

firah,
sowi le...jalan ngan mak ngan kakak...camane nak lari2 sbb I have to drive them...

firah said...

nak mjOk gak.

Silverleaf said...

hihi...xpe2...lagipun nak pg lagi sane ngan mamat...dier nak cari barang tunang kot.....

firah said...

okiEs... =)

Sir Matno said...

I love penang too!!

i miss penang bloody so much!!!

Just_najmiE said...

u look tired.. got circles around your eyes.. eh, what phone do u use?..

Silverleaf said...

uhhh i was....it was the holiday...I stayed up late and have to drive to penang....was tired but full of fun...

Related Posts with Thumbnails