tulisan merepek....

I posted so many ridiculous entry lately... imagination overflow...nothing was quite real...Think I should stop...maybe I ought to write a book...hmmmm I am not quite sure how should I started it...my vocabulary is limited and I got poor style of writing...I think its going to be fine as it will never be publish...

What will I write about..?

I am going to write about a group of agents who called themselves The Invisible Masquerade...They are people that corrected what are wrong in the world. I will tell about a character in the Invisible Masquerade. He was assign to a dark country where the ruler is a cruel man that reign for 100 years...there have been shadow masquerade before that attempt to corrected the country but all have failed....hmmm the world in this book will be different from our world..its not like our modern world and not medieval too...its like the Tanah Melayu...so just imagine the place like that...Ohhh and there will be creatures of the dark and cursed and magic...hmmm and giant like Sang kelembai...turn people to stone...the were-tiger...the dog head demons...the white crocodile bujang senang...the 7 elven princesses ...oh oh....my head gonna explode from all the ideas....better start writing them down.....bye....

p/s.....I know m gonna stop halfway... then I will deleted it all....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bless...

The person I love the most.....