Letter to the enemy...

Dear enemy,

I know what you are trying to do. I am not as stupid as you think I am. I destroyed people like you long before you ever hated me. I am sorry to say that destroying you is going to be fun. This is a dangerous game you are playing. Let me remind you that I am a master of this game. You should tremble going against me. Why are you doing all this? Haven't you see what I can do? Have you learn nothing? and by the way, stop hiding under that sheep clothing. I could smell your awful odor from far. The mask you are wearing is ridiculous. You do need to brush up on your acting skills. If you had observed what I did before then you could play the same trick. I am happy to tell you that I am anxious for your challenge. I have not using my finest craft yet. This will be the chance for me to full use my skills.

Your sincerely,

Dark Heart Masquerade


P/S : Don't even try to persuade my old foes. They are too afraid to even mention my name.[this letter is not for any body that is 100 km radius from where it is written]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bless...

The person I love the most.....

Congratulation sis!!!