to get out of the 'shit'.

Lying has always been my game. If there is one thing that I'm good at, it's lying.....Lying is not easy...its like art. You need to use your imagination and make it looks real enough so that it's easy to believe it. Lie like you believe it too. I have never get caught lying but that maybe because I never lied when I don't need to...lying has been the tool to get out of a problem or a situation where I cant get out...Oh oh but in this shit I'm in now....lying would not get me anywhere. so, for once in my life...I'll try to be honest in getting out of the shit....oh oh but I need that persuasion skill more than ever now huhuhuhuuhu...

Comments

.o r k e d. said…
just be honest.dn lie
DH said…
Im not lying..
I just said thing that wasn't true..
Hahahahaha

Popular posts from this blog

bless...

The person I love the most.....

Congratulation sis!!!