The top commentators award goes to...(drum rolls)

I donno how the awd giving thing should be done but in most humble way, I would like to present the award to all the top commentators for this blog. I thank you for all your comments in this blog.

I would like to present the awards to these wonderful people ;

  1. Just_najmiE (102)
  2. fitriah (41)
  3. sHaH (32)
  4. naqiubex (20)
  5. Fadhlah (15)
  6. syenite (11)
  7. SasHa Lee (10)
  8. Jard The Great (9)
  9. Jiyuu (9)
  10. yaziith su anaz (7)

I hope all of you wonderful people accept my humble awards........this blog is nothing without the readers....

P/S....ohhh for you guys out there that I did not mention...I love to read your comments too....thank you.....

Comments

Fitriah said…
terima kasih daun keladi..
lain kali bagi lagi..hehe
Jard The Great said…
eh...aku termasuk jugak..wakaka..
arekymz said…
nanti saye lak dpt award taw..haha..

akim..tak malu sungguh..
Max J. Potter said…
woh~~ tahniah kepada semua pemenang!! teruskan mengkomen untuk memenangi lebih byk hadiah!

btw, sorry lama tak dtg, bz skit.

the ig and nina's latest chapter is up. drop by to catch up, OK? =)
Silverleaf said…
terima kasih kepada yang sudi terima award nih....kepada yang lain, saya masih menghargai kamu juga...
syitah said…
maseh ;p
.
tapi xleh copy paste into sidebar of my blog...huhu.
xmo tuka blogspot! haha
Mrs Nurul said…
alamak, aku tak tersenarai!
Just_najmiE said…
oh2, thank u for the award.. (^^,)
Jiyuu said…
Wow, I got an award! No after-party ka?
Mr. tercabut said…
congrate kepada yg menang. yg tak menang... cube lagi.. ~lala...

Popular posts from this blog

bless...

The person I love the most.....

The Mask you're wearing.....