Thursday, July 16, 2009

Nothing much to tell....

My biggest weakness is the ability to remember the route and places I been. I always got lost no matter anywhere. I remembered I was lost in Komtar. Its not that big of place but I can't find the way out for a long time until I bumped to someone I knew and followed her out. Yup.. even in small place like komtar. I lived in Penang for three years before and I still get lost till now. I did my internship in SK Wellesly for three months and after the three months I got to take something from the school...guess what?...I don't know the way.......don't need to talk about Penang. I got lost in Ipoh so many times too. The only way I know is to go to Jusco. Imagined that...I been to Ipoh hundreds of time and I still can't remember the route. So, its really rare for me to go somewhere far alone.

This might be the complication from too much sleep....sleeping is one of my hobbies.

2 comments:

sHaH said...

bro..
sleeping is not the cause.
i slept a lot but still can remember things and places.
(i'm in the sate of denial rite now, what happened to u happened to me.. hehehe...)

Silverleaf said...

Shah : hahaa...oh my.....I'm sorry but I felt relieved to find out some1 else has the same trouble...now I know I dnt have brain damage or some sort...hihi

Related Posts with Thumbnails