tag....

Thank you Shah - a lifetime saga for the tag....I'll answer the questions in the tag as sincere as I can...

1. What have you been doing recently?

I done nothing but to fatten myself....

2. Do you ever turn your cellphone off?

no...I never turn them off...atleast not at the same time....

3. What happened at 10.am today?

was teaching the year 3 class.... was angry at one boy who walked around when I was explaining something....I took his table and chair and put them outside...I told him "if You don't want to sit at your place then there are no use of this table and chair". He sat on the floor and then he gave me his full attention to win me back. 15 minutes was all he took to win my compassion and got his table and chair back. I never stayed angry for long.

4. When did you last cry?

hmmm maybe when I was in primary school....I tried to cry sometimes but I just can't....I hope I can....

5. Believe in fate/ destiny?

Yes...I believe in god so I believe in fate too....my fate is written by god.

6. What do you want in your life now?

I want my life to be peaceful and according to the way of Islam...

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?

If I have an umbrella at the time of course I'll use it but if not then anything will do. Ohhh but I dont carry it all the time.

8. What’s your favourite thing to do on the bed?

This must be a trick question...for now its sleeping...when I got married then it would be a different answer....

9. What bottoms are you wearing now?
A levi's pants...not a jean...I rarely wear jeans now...

10. What’s the nicest thing in your inbox?

Inbox of what?..email or my mobile phone?....hmmmmm...if its mobile then its any sms from lady dragonfly....

11. Do you tend to make the relationship complicated?

never but it always happen...

12. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?

Nope...I don't like wearing borrowed stuffs....

13. What was the last movie you caught?

hmmm Star Trek....

14. What are you proud of?

Hmmmm This is the toughest question....I'm proud of my....hmmmm family....I think....

15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?

X kuor ke?

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?

a stupid song from the year 3 textbook....

17. Do you have any nicknames?

Yes...

18. What does the newest text say?

tahu dah.

19. What time did you go to bed last night?
2 a.m. I never sleep early....

20. Are you currently happy?
hmmm no....but not miserable too....

21. Who gives you the best advise?

I give me the best advice ever....

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?

Never in my life...I had never hold a whipped cream can...

23. Who did you talk on the phone last night?

Cikgu Yusri...discussing on our group assignment.

24. Is something bugging you now?

yes...this question is bugging me.....hahah

25. Who was the last person to make you laugh?

A student of mine.....

26. Choose your lucky friends and tag them.

I choose not too.....

Comments

Unknown said…
11. Do you tend to make the relationship complicated?

never but it always happen...

cian ko...
things are meant to happen sometimes..
Silverleaf said…
spices of life....
Just_najmiE said…
8. What’s your favourite thing to do on the bed?
This must be a trick question...for now its sleeping...when I got married then it would be a different answer....


I've gotta laugh at this one!! hahaha.. seriously hilarious..

and this one too..

24. Is something bugging you now?
yes...this question is bugging me.....hahah

thanks for making me smile.. (^^,)
Silverleaf said…
hehhe...u always make me smiles with ur comments too...

Popular posts from this blog

bless...

The Mask you're wearing.....