aiiii entah le....





I cant say that I'm in favour of all the government campaigns but this one I'm totally in with. The colour of skins, religion and all should not be the problems in living together as a community but we have been taught indirectly by our parents that way. Not on purpose but its like a thing in the mind that set the our way of lives.....The SJK(C) and SJK(T) schools just dont help us get along too....Why not just one school for all....hmmmmm waitta minute...I wrote bout this before...oh oh...hmmm I should not write it again...oh well you know what I mean and you can interpret what I mean...I think...oh ok I don't wanna think...I wanna watch anime...bye hahahahahah...
A
P/S:..I was so eager to write then I lost interest...hehe

Comments

DH said…
Aiyaayayai..
*sight
Finaz said…
i was so eager to find out more but suddenly..........
hehehe

Popular posts from this blog

bless...

The person I love the most.....

The Mask you're wearing.....