oops i did it again!!

Dnt mind the dates on the pics...my camera goin crazy..hmmm actually it was i who's goin beserk wit d cam...i havn't had it in my hands for so long dat i forgot how to adjust d date...worst was dat i never wanted d date 2 show but i dnt kno to make it invisible..My cam is plain..i remember buying it in my first year of working, dis is my 3rd cam..my 1st cam was samsung..not dat dandy digital one but d 1 usin film..i bought dat when i was in my 2nd semester in college..then when i was at d 5th sem i bought dis cheap digi cam called "igenius"...well it was not genius at all..but dat was d beginng..i like takin pics n i liked bein in it too..m not sayin m gud at it coz i realise i suck in it..hmmmm well atleast i like wat m doin so it's fine wat other pple wanna say bout it..hoho i wanted to talk bout d movie i watched n look at me babbling like a gramma...hmmmi havn't write 4 along time n now look wat i've done...well think i better hit d pillow...i'll write bout it nxt time.....




Comments

Just_najmiE said…
june 8, 2008..

hahaha, cute!! (^^,)
Silverleaf said…
hihi...r u talking bout dat kid there?...was tring to imitate her mouth....
Just_najmiE said…
june 8, 2008..

I meant overall.. the 2nd last picture looks like an old friend of mine, Faiz.. I wonder where he went.. huhuhu..
Silverleaf said…
ooo...hihi....donno wat 2 say....

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulation sis!!!

Batteries for Yashica MG-1