kat kopitiam


last wednesday I went for a course at Bukit Merah... I went wit a fren from d same school..we had our breakfast at dis club house..wat a surprise dat a meal cost 10bucks..hehehe but lucky it was his treats..ohh but this pic is not taken there..dis is at my own hometown at kat kopitiam...welll i didn't planned to eat there it was because of d rain...i was at &e to buy Mol Poits for a frens...i donno wat it is .sme sort of like points to play games on9..it rained just right after m walking out d 7e door..so i waited at dis kopitiam awhile...was famished coz i havnt eaten b4 i went out..was rushing to d kwsp office to do my claim..eh eh wat m i writing..hoho no talent 4 writing...but i'll try n try...i like to write but it's just dat m not good at it...ahahhahah melalut...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bless...

The person I love the most.....

The Mask you're wearing.....