Nobody

I'm Mr.Nobody.
Have nothing to offer.
I don't have good looks that you can adore.
No muscular body you can touch.
My hair is balding.
Pot belly is showing.
Smoke cigarettes non-stop.
Not the slightest romantic.
No brain. An idiot with ego showing like I know everything.
No wealth and have debts.
Not handy for carpentry or any house maintenance.
Ugly handwriting.
A coward.
Too laidback.
Not pious enough to lead you to heaven.
Don't know how to play any music instruments.
Can't sing to a tempo.
No fashion sense.
I don't exercise regularly.
Not good in any sports.
Don't read anything good anymore.
Foul mouth.
Lazy.
Can't cook a proper meal.
Can't dance.
Like to sleep but not at the right time.
Cheapskate but sometimes a shopaholic.
Hmmmmm.....
I'm not Mr.Nobody. I'm Mr.Terrible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mask you're wearing.....

tag tag ohhh tag...

bless...