What is the price of happiness???

I.... am easily satisfied with what I have and achieved even when to you it looked like nothing. I don't care how much money you made in your life or what kind of car you drive. I drive a simple and cheap car and I am satisfy with the car. I don't envy other people with better, bigger, faster and more expensive cars. I'll buy what I can afford and I will be satisfy with it....

mannnnnnnn.... why did I suddenly have the urge to write after a lonnnnnng time????? well, because I felt discontent by people around me.

I bought a watch recently and I like it. It is not very expensive but to my standard of living, it is quite a sum of saving. People kept asking the price when they saw the watch and I would just say... Ohhh not that much or expensive and then they will relate to their friend's watch or somebody else they know... "ohhhh my friend bought a 20K watch.... Oh My friend have a Rolex.... oh. Those people you talk about can afford the expensive watches and good for them... why do you want to compare them to me... I'm not in the same league with your rich friends... Can't you just say..." Oh that is a nice watch.".... why everything needs to be compare..???...oh and those expensive watches are your friend's not you...you can't afford those watches yourselves too..... and I don't give a damn about your friends luxurious life...

Oh my.... I am rambling like stupid here. wellllll, nobody reads this blog so what the HELL should I care !!!!.... hahahahahhhahah

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Congratulation sis!!!

Batteries for Yashica MG-1