Not choosy but not chosen.

     There are so many things in my mind right now but I don't know how to write them all in here.They are jumbled up like thousand pieces of  jigsaw puzzle and I can't even identify the first piece on the board. All the pieces look familiar yet I can't recognised even a piece of it. Like always it sounds gibberish that even I cannot fathom what I'm writing right now. I never planned anything I write here, it just comes out from my mind through my dancing fingers on the keyboard.
     
     Ohhhh I'm trying to narrow down what I'm writing now but it seems that my brain is malfunction and I can't come out with a topic at all. All this may be  due to lack of sleep. I can't sleep since yesterday and I don't even know why do these two eyelids cannot glued themselves together and let me have my peace in the dreamland. 

Should I stop now?... I still can't sleep if I stop now so I think I should just keep going until my face slammed on the keyboard and drools all over it. I'm going to write randomly now and pardon me if you by mistake came across this blog and read it till this full stop. Maybe, it's time for you to go on with your life and look at other blogs or something. Don't waste your time here. you won't find anything of interest or benefit you.

      If you are still reading this than please forgive me for wasting your time........now..... the topic I wrote up there was actually about my miserable life of being a bachelor. YUP! a bachelor. I never think about  it too much but people around me keep bothering me with the million dollar questions. I hate that question.....I hate it because I do not have an honest answer. Not that I am not honest but I just don't have the answer that they expected me to give... I had to make excuses or reasons or say something stupid or funny to answer them but the truth is, I don't have the answer... Oh please, stop....just don't ask cruel questions anymore...yesssssssssssssssssssss CRUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!..... you who asked that question is CRUEL!!!!!!!!!!......Ohhhhhhh and after the questions there would usually be some kind of stupid advices too. It's the same as asking a married couple who have not been blessed with children; 

When are going to have children? 
Don't you want to have children? 
Don't you like little kids? 
What are waiting for? 
Are you sick?

then advice them...

Don't wait too long. 
you are not getting any younger.
You should try harder.
You should see a doctor.
You should get a treatment.

Oh. I'm off the topic again. 
hmmmmmmmmmmm I am suddenly tired and ahhhh I should try to sleep now...it's drizzling outside and it's cold...just don't want to write anymore.... Oh. Sorry if you read this rubbish. 

P/S.....what a looser... 

It seems like my eyes are still stubborn. Oh yeah I want to continue with the questions... The questions are;

Why are you not married yet?
Don't you want to get married?
Are you too choosy?
When are you going to get married?
Are you engaged yet?
Did you forgot to invite me to your wedding?
Where is the card?
Blablablablablablablablablablablablablabla............... I can't go on.....bye.... ZzzzzzzZ...

And still awake...huh...
oh my... more than 36hours awake..... am I going bonkers???? ....ok...cool down..... rilex.... chill... I'm chillin... breath... hu.....hu....hu..... k.bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bless...

The person I love the most.....

Congratulation sis!!!