Kick The Habit!!!

This post is not about the habit of smoking or how to kick anybody. As you can see in the picture, the spelling of habit is wrongly spelled as "habbit". That is one of my bad habit. I seldom check my spelling or grammar when I write anything. I know that I won't even checked the spelling or grammar I'm writing right now. My fingers are dancing on the keyboard of my laptop like salsa and I don't even bother to read back what I wrote. Another 1 of my bad habit is that I rarely read any terms and conditions in any competition or anything that usually have that small writing that usually are important. I regret when its too late. The lesson here is don't be as lazy as I am. I am lazy to continue this post now so I'm going to stop the crap I'm doing now. Forgive me If I have wasted your precious time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bless...

The Mask you're wearing.....

The person I love the most.....